msvcp60: Remove superfluous semicolons

Andrew Talbot andrew.talbot at talbotville.com
Mon Nov 26 15:35:22 CST 2012

Jacek Caban wrote:

> It's probably better to change the macro to require the semicolon.
>
> Jacek

The reason I did it that way was because there are two variants of the
DEFINE_CXX_DATA macro, surrounded by an #ifndef construct: one comprising
three struct declarations, all ending in semicolons, the other comprised
three struct declarations (ending in semicolons) and one function definition
(ending in a curly brace). I suppose I could move the function above the
structs, but that would require forward declarations.

--
Andy.