d3dx9_36 [patch 2/5, try 4]: Speed-up some tests.

Rico Schüller kgbricola at web.de
Mon Oct 1 02:35:00 CDT 2012

On 01.10.2012 03:28, Nozomi Kodama wrote:
> +    for (order = 0; order <= D3DXSH_MAXORDER + 1 ; order++)
Well, I'm not sure what you are doing with the spaces ...

I say it again, if you got a comment, read it carefully take a look at
your code and fix it. I mentioned white space issues a couple of times.
And I think I mentioned the problem already ... I accidentally send it
to wine-patches instead of wine-devel (sorry, this was my mistake):