[1/4] Assorted spelling fixes.

Piotr Caban piotr.caban at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 06:45:35 CDT 2012

Hi,

On 10/01/12 13:07, Julian Rüger wrote:
> Hi Francois,
>
>> - *   size          [I] How much percent of cache space should be free.
>> + *   size          [I] How many percents of the cache should be free.
>
> Maybe something like "Precentage of cache that should be free" would
> sound more natural. However I'm not sure of the intended meaning here,
> it could be "freed".
The intended meaning is: Percentage of maximal cache size that should be
free when the function succeeds. The function doesn't guarantee that it
will clean any files, this parameter is only a clue. When there's
already enough free space in the cache the function may exit without
freeing any files.

Cheers,
Piotr