AppDB: Could someone please block this Spammer (UCE)

Rosanne DiMesio dimesio at
Tue Oct 2 22:01:53 CDT 2012

On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 23:48:22 +0200
"newsletter [at] Schiermeier-Software" <newsletter at> wrote:

> Please Rosane, help us...!
> Thanks a lot!

I'd love to, but if the AppDB has a way to ban users, I don't have access to it. I've already deleted the comments from the Office 2007 page (twice), and it looks like someone else deleted them from the Photoshop page.

I tried deleting the spammer's account, and the system asked me if I really wanted to, but it didn't delete it even after I said yes. I'm not sure that would have helped anyway, as he could easily just create a new account. We really do need some sort of moderation for AppDB comments similar to what's on the forum.

The spammer's display name is menujusukses, email is rian_barkah88 at

Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio at>