AppDB: Could someone please block this Spammer (UCE)

Rosanne DiMesio dimesio at
Wed Oct 3 10:13:21 CDT 2012

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 16:24:54 +0200
"Joerg Schiermeier" <newsletter at> wrote:

> Hello André,
> AH> In the meantime you could change your preferences in the appdb (Send email notifications)
> Than I'm in peace - that's right.
> But this have a side-effect:
> I also will not be informed by AppDB if someone add a new test or a
> comment in my attended applications: the mails to remain an
> applications maintainer to do his work are also switched off.
> This isn't really what I want.

My Preferences screen has an option to "Disable global e-mail notifications (only send for maintained apps)", but I'm not sure if that's something only admins have.

Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio at>