msvcp: free facet and _Locimp in Locimp dtor

Daniel Lehman dlehman at esri.com
Wed Oct 17 10:04:09 CDT 2012

> Memory allocated for locale__Locimp object should be freed in locale
> class (locale_dtor function). You can't delete it here.

Yeah, wasn't entirely sure about the location, but I want to call delete as soon as the refcount is 0 and can only reliably do that there.  locale_dtor can't count on refcount when multiple threads are used.  should I change locale__Locimp_dtor to return true if locale_dtor should call delete?

Thanks
daniel