VBSCRIPT.DLL errors with CorelDRAW 12 installer (Wine 1.5.15)

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Sun Oct 28 07:50:52 CDT 2012

One easy thing you could do is to run the testsuite on win8 (see the bottom of http://test.winehq.org/).

> fixme:vbscript:parse_script parser failed on parsing L"1\r\nConst
> msiInstallStateAdvertise = 1\r\nConst msiInstallStateAbsent = 2\r\nConst
> msiInstallStateLocal = 3\r\nConst msiInstallStateSource = 4\r\nConst
> msiInstallStateDefault = 5\r\nDim nRemoveVBAEN:nRemoveVBAEN = 0\r\nDim
> nRemoveVBACZ:nRemoveVBACZ = 0\r\nDim nRemoveVBANL:nRemoveVBAPL =
> 0\r\n\r\nOn "...

As vbscript knows about "Const" i'd say the parser starts with parsing a single "1" and fails.
Not sure if that's the biggest problem for the installer, as i see much ERRs in the output.

--

Best Regards, André Hentschel