Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Tue Oct 30 08:11:57 CDT 2012

why does Wine include a stub xapofx1_1.dll but no xapofx1_3.dll?

Installing Wallace & Gromit 102 "The Last Resort" / "Urlaub unter Tage"
adds xapofx1_3.dll XAudio2_4.dll and X3DAudio1_6.dll
to system32 (though IIRC I asked the installer not to care about DirectX).

This app loads none of these libraries (well, I solely tested winecfg's
default xp mode, not w7.  Presumably those dlls are only relevant
since Vista with mmdevapi and the app uses DSound on older systems).

is about apps linked against this dll such that they won't even start.

	Jörg Höhle