ntdll: Do not execute callbacks past DeleteTimer(INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue Oct 30 09:14:17 CDT 2012

<Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com> writes:

> You know this patch from March this year.  Initially, this patch was
> the first of 2-3.  I decided to release it on its own after finding
> out yesterday that in July, Fran,cois Gouget added a todo_wine for a
> bug that I fixed monthes earlier!  Now I had to augment my patch
> with a one-liner removing that todo_wine from kernel32/tests.
>
> Let me thank him for writing a test case that demonstrates the
> effectiveness of my patch.

Or lack thereof ;-)

../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M kernel32.dll -T ../../.. -p kernel32_test.exe.so sync.c && touch sync.ok
sync.c:808: Test failed: Timer callback 0 expected 1 got 0
sync.c:1166: Tests skipped: one-time initialization API not supported
make[1]: *** [sync.ok] Error 1

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org