d3dx9_36: Implement D3DXSHRotate

Nozomi Kodama nozomi.kodama at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 16:53:54 CDT 2012

For instance, D3DXSHAdd and D3DXSHDot accept order>D3DXSH_MAXORDER. So we must check whether it is acceptable for other D3DXSH functions to give such an order. If it is not acceptable, then we must know what the function returns.

For the out of bound problem, I agree that we reach an out of bound. But it is not a problem, since for such an index, expected is defined by an other value.
If there is a complaining compiler about this, I can modify the tests though.

Nozomi