Building winetest-latest.exe?

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Sep 4 17:16:04 CDT 2012

On Sun, 2 Sep 2012, Vincent Povirk wrote:

> As I understand it, you need to set up a mingw build as in
> http://wiki.winehq.org/CompilingDLLsUsingMingw

The above page says to use mingw32 but this version of MinGW is pretty
old (4.2) and, as far as I can tell, can only build 32bit Windows
binaries. So I don't think that's what winetest / WineTestBot use.

I think nowadays the packages to use is gcc-mingw-w64 & co (currently
4.6).

See also this discussion:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2012-July/096183.html

The nice thing about meditation is that it makes doing nothing quite respectable
                                  -- Paul Dean