d3dx9_36 [try 3]: Implement D3DXSHRotate

Nozomi Kodama nozomi.kodama at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 12:31:47 CDT 2012

Your mail makes me thing two or three remarks.

I agree that in the plain wine, code must be optimized to use less memory as possible and to be the fastest as possible.
But, the tests are here to check that the implemented function behaves like the windows one.
So, they don't need to be optimized. So, what is the point to worry about efficiency?

It is not important that I allocate 100 floats  for my array even if I use 49 only.
In the same idea, the time in the loop is not important. It is the same if I  spend 1s  in a loop or 1/100s. They are there for testing.

Tests work, it is OK. I think function is optimized in plain wine, so I can send the patch. Tests don't work. I must figure out why.

About coding style, I can not understand the policy.
If I look in the d3dx9_36/math.c file, I can see almost as much styles as functions.
So, complaining about the style I use is a non-sense for me.

Nozomi