[3/8] winemenubuilder/tests: Added tests for XDG files

Per Johansson per at morth.org
Thu Sep 20 01:53:16 CDT 2012

19 sep 2012 kl. 23:52 skrev Marvin <testbot at testbot.winehq.org>:

> Hi,
>
> While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
> Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
> wrong, but could you please double-check?
> Full results can be found at
> http://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=21661

Hi all,

Failure is:

xdg.o: In function `func_xdg':
/var/lib/winetestbot/build-mingw32/programs/winemenubuilder/tests/../../../../wine-git/programs/winemenubuilder/tests/xdg.c:423: undefined reference to `_setenv'
/var/lib/winetestbot/build-mingw32/programs/winemenubuilder/tests/../../../../wine-git/programs/winemenubuilder/tests/xdg.c:424: undefined reference to `_setenv'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I could use some help resolving that. I tried using SetEnvironmentVariableA already, but then it doesn't work, the changed variable is not found by winemenubuilder. Should I perhaps change winemenubuilder to use GetEnvironmentVariableA instead of getenv, will that work with the normal Unix environment?

Regards,
--
Per Johansson