Wine Mono 0.0.6 Release - Because hey, why not?
madewokherd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 17:34:01 CDT 2012
I have published version 0.0.6 of Wine Mono on Sourceforge, because
it's probably not good to let it get too stale.
The source tarball is at
The binary is at
For developers, the source repository is at
Changes since 0.0.4:
* Updated the visual basic class libraries from upstream.
* Updated mono from 2.11.1 to 2.11.4. Unfortunately, there wasn't a
nice changelog like 2.11.1 had. Here are some highlights:
* Beginnings of support for hosting ActiveX controls inside
winforms. (Alistair Leslie-Hughes)
* Various HttpClient-related fixes. (Martin Baulig)
* "Intermediate" state check boxes now rendered in winforms. (Steven
* ACL support on Windows. (James Bellinger)
* One can now specify WINE_MONO_TRACE=wrapper to log all transitions
between native and managed code, which is sort of the Mono equivalent
of a relay log.
* RVA fields can now be accessed properly via the ldsfld[a]
instruction. This should help with Managed C++ support.
* Fix for winehq bug 30947 - Mono would cause a hang when a dll is
loaded after Mono is loaded but before it is used to run any .NET
* Because of a problem with the build system, MonoPosixHelper.dll was
not present, and this prevented some builtin methods in Mono from
working correctly. This has been resolved.
* Added hashes for all included files in the msi package, which is
needed for msi to replace the files on upgrade.
* Added 64-bit registry entries to the msi package.
More information about the wine-devel