(try 3) imm32: there is only 1 default Hwnd per thread

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Wed Sep 26 10:46:27 CDT 2012

Ok I will continue my investigates and try to resolve this or at least generate good test cases.

This would also be easier with the thread work with user handles that I have needed in imm32 for longer than I remember the details about. :)

But they relate to patches
8d12fc61d5321350ad63b173bdfb50feef1f4b56
and
cc945706a4933cda0d204ba07a13e93fccb66d18

-aric