winehtml5.drv: Added new HTML5 driver.

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Apr 1 09:51:12 CDT 2013

On 04/01/2013 07:22 AM, Ken Thomases wrote:
> On Apr 1, 2013, at 6:41 AM, Jacek Caban wrote:
>
>> There are still some missing features. Most notably, it lacks support
>> for system tray baloons.
>
> I know; that's, like, the hardest thing to do!

In other news, Alexandre has accepted a job at Microsoft.  He has
relinquished the maintainer role to me in his place.

I've gone ahead and committed this and removed both the Mac driver and
X11 driver as well.

Cheers,

Jeremy

p.s.  I expect all future commits to have a comment to code ratio of at
least 10:1; they will be automatically rejected without that change.