exploring/possibly porting winelib app to support 64bit.

jordan triplesquarednine at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:28:42 CDT 2013

Hi Andre,

>> Can anyone offer any help / advice on how to determine / confirm that
>> address returned by GetProcAddress is correct in our test64.exe??
>
> I doubt that's the problem, but to really confirm it i'd need a:
> winedump -j export yourvst.dll

Okay, I am trying to load Automation.dll with our test64.exe ... Here
is the output from winedump on Automation.dll;

winedump -j export '/home/ninez/.wine/drive_c/Program
Files/Vstplugins/Audio Damage/Automaton.dll'
Contents of /home/ninez/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Vstplugins/Audio
Damage/Automaton.dll: 773120 bytes

Exports table:

  Name:            Automaton.dll
  Characteristics: 00000000
  TimeDateStamp:   4EFB9DFA Wed Dec 28 17:53:46 2011
  Version:         0.00
  Ordinal base:    1
  # of functions:  2
  # of Names:      2
Addresses of functions: 00062858
Addresses of name ordinals: 00062868
Addresses of names: 00062860

  Entry Pt  Ordn  Name
  00012900     1 VSTPluginMain
  00012900     2 main

Done dumping /home/ninez/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Vstplugins/Audio
Damage/Automaton.dll

..now, if you doubt this is the issue, do you have any recommendations
/ suggestions on what might be the problem?

Thanks.