ieframe: Added GoForward tests.

Marvin testbot at testbot.winehq.org
Wed Apr 3 06:13:51 CDT 2013

Hi,

While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
wrong, but could you please double-check?
Full results can be found at
http://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=24939

Your paranoid android.

=== W2KPROSP4 (32 bit webbrowser) ===
webbrowser.c:2615: Test failed: expected GetOverridesKeyPath
webbrowser.c:2620: Test failed: expected Invoke_SETSECURELOCKICON
webbrowser.c:2621: Test failed: expected Invoke_FILEDOWNLOAD
webbrowser.c:3065: Test failed: doc_disp == NULL
webbrowser: unhandled exception c0000005 at 00402F21