cmd: Remove a pointless linefeed in an error message.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Apr 4 05:39:35 CDT 2013

On Wed, 3 Apr 2013, Julian Rüger wrote:

> Sorry for nagging ;)
>
> Wasn't the convention to assume an 80-character wide terminal?
> This line would wrap, then.
>
> So the linefeed is not totally pointless here. Please correct me, if I'm
> mistaken.

Either we wrap it manually assuming a terminal width that may be wrong,
or we let it wrap automatically, but possibly not on a word boundary.
I don't think the first option is particularly better.

In fact the option I prefer is the third one: using FormatMessage() to
wrap the message on a word boundary to the terminal width. But it may
well be overkill too.

                           La terre est une bêta...