64bit winelib test app fails on AMD CPU, but works on Intel - need help to identify possible problem, please :)

jordan triplesquarednine at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 19:06:42 CDT 2013

Hey Austin

> Are y'all using the same OS/distro/kernel/gcc/libc versions?

Different (distro) but everything else is very similar, if not the
same. My feeling is that this is not going to end up being the problem
and if i remember correctly, the 2 Intel systems are not the same
either..

But just to make sure that isn't the case - I am installing a VM to
test with (to match his system)...

any other ideas, suggestions beyond that (?)

cheerz