64bit winelib test app fails on AMD CPU, but works on Intel - need help to identify possible problem, please :)

jordan triplesquarednine at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 20:07:16 CDT 2013

Hey Andre.

> only thing that comes to mind is that you need gcc>=4.4, but configure checks that for you.
> Did you tried the binaries of your intel mate?

Well, i am using gcc-4.8 (but have also tested with gcc-4.7.3/4). He
is using gcc 4.7.3 or .4.

No, i did not try his binaries ~ but that is worth having a look, even
though it wouldn't solve the issue really... I'm also in the middle of
setting a VM, to see if it works in there, maybe then i can rule that
out (for sure).

thanks

Jordan