[3/13] wineconsole and kernel32: set GetLargestConsoleWindowSize based on screen resolution

Hugh McMaster hugh.mcmaster at masterindexing.com
Mon Apr 8 08:47:42 CDT 2013

From: Nikolay Sivov [mailto:bunglehead at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 8 April 2013 11:08 PM
To: wine-devel; Hugh McMaster
Subject: Re: [3/13] wineconsole and kernel32: set GetLargestConsoleWindowSize based on screen resolution

>On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Hugh McMaster <hugh.mcmaster at masterindexing.com> wrote:
>This file recreates most, if not all, of the source found in dlls/advapi32/registry.c in dlls/kernel32. It provides registry functionality.

>>Why do you need this?
If I remember correctly, there were several function dependencies for the registry implementation I worked on.  I'm not sure of the exact number, but will work this out.

What should I do then, though? Should I isolate the functions I need into a separate file? Or should the dlls/advapi32/registry.c be linked into the dlls/kernel32/Makefile.in?

>>(not to mention that you can't just duplicate it like that)
I'm not sure what you mean. The source remains correctly attributed as in the original.