[3/13] wineconsole and kernel32: set GetLargestConsoleWindowSize based on screen resolution

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at orange.fr
Mon Apr 8 15:32:57 CDT 2013

Le 08/04/2013 16:03, Nikolay Sivov a écrit :

> On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 4:47 PM, Hugh McMaster
> <hugh.mcmaster at masterindexing.com

and on top of that, using registry as a way to exchange information
between wineconsole and kernel is not the right thing to do
the correct way is to:
- enhance the wine server protocol to grab max win size in kernel32 from
wine server
- enhance wineconsole to set the max wine size into wine server (and to
recompute it when there's a screen resize event)

A+