[AppDB] -more spam-

Joerg Schiermeier news at Schiermeier-IT.de
Tue Apr 9 08:38:53 CDT 2013

Hi list,

again a spammer used the AppDB for his nasty activities:

1.)
> Comment for 'Adobe Photoshop CS3 (10.0)' added by tokoku12345
> To reply to this email please use the link provided below.
> DO NOT reply via your email client as it will not reach the person who wrote the comment
> http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=6584#Comment-84693

2.)
> Comment for 'ElsterFormular 12.0 (2010 + 2011)' added by tokoku12345
> To reply to this email please use the link provided below.
> DO NOT reply via your email client as it will not reach the person who wrote the comment
> http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=22570#Comment-84724

No. #2 is maintained by me, so I deleted the comment just some
minutes ago.

Is it possible, to mail to all maintainers to inform them about the
actual mail food and to have an eye on their applications?

If so please do it.

--

Kindly regards
Joerg Schiermeier