d3dx9: Implement D3DXSHMultilpy5

Nozomi Kodama nozomi.kodama at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 19:10:58 CDT 2013

Hello

thanks for the review.
I don't think that calling defines is the way to go. Indeed, I tested my patch and yours. Yours is about 12% slower than mine in my computer.
And now, we try to take care of efficiency of this dll. So, it is not the time  to increase latency.

I used 10 digits since there are a lot of computation, I want to avoid as much as possible big rounding errors. If we want to uniformize, then we should uniformize d3dxshmultiply 2,3,4 with 10 digits.
But that is for an another patch.

Nozomi.