Google Summer of Code 2013

Anulesh Tiwari anuleshtiwari at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 04:29:55 CDT 2013

Sir,
I will be applying for GSoC 2013 under your mentoring team.
Sorry for contacting very late with you as I was not aware of this program.
I came to know yesterday that Gsoc is going to start.
As a CS student and I have a well understanding of C C++ and Java and Data
structures I am always very keenly interested in programming and coding. I
devote my daily 8 hrs to it.  As a potential linux user I have chosen Ideas
from your list Cygwin Improvement I wish to apply on this topic and devote
my each and every day of this summer to help my friends and colleagues to
run Wine without bugs.
Well one more thing to say Sir please give more Information and details
what I have to do to assure my project to be done.
Regards
Anulesh Tiwari
Bachelor of Science
Department of Computer Science