Willing to work on CMD - implement more robust parser

Gaurab Patra gaurabpa1992 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 12:24:47 CDT 2013

Respected sir/madam,
Through this mail I'd like to inform you that I am a Computer Science
student at Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur (India) in my
3rd year of undergraduate studies. I have gone through the project CMD -
implement more robust parser and would like to work on this project this
summer.

As it is mentioned in the required skill set I am quite proficient in C,
CMD commands, datastructure and algorithm etc. I'm attaching my resume with
this mail.

If you want to give me the opportunity to work on this please reply with
some necessary resources and guide me with more information on this.

Thank you

 GaurabPatraResume(1).pdf<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B99XscJv40waenczeWh3ZVNkVlk/edit?usp=drive_web>

Gaurab Patra
3rd yr