d3dx9: Implement D3DXSHMultilpy5

Rico Schüller kgbricola at web.de
Tue Apr 23 02:20:04 CDT 2013

On 20.04.2013 20:49, Nozomi Kodama wrote:
> These bunch of define are pretty ugly anyway. I prefer a pretty duplicated code rather than these tons of defines.
> Define should be avoided as much as possible.

Well, the only thing why I proposed something like this, was to reduce
the code size a bit. As it looks like, the same constants and the same
steps are used multiple times. This doesn't have to be defines, static
inline functions would also do the job. I'm fine with either solution
(this includes your solution), it was only a suggestion. :-)

Cheers
Rico