msvcrt.h: Use inline function to forward hypot to _hypot.

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Fri Apr 26 08:55:08 CDT 2013

On 04/26/13 14:46, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Jacek Caban <jacek at codeweavers.com> writes:
>
>> This fixes compiling msvcp* DLLs with recent mingw-w64 trunk version.
>> Previous versions had a separated library that contained forwards from
>> underscored functions to non-underscored, which I believe made using
>> hypot work. Those were currently moved directly to msvcr* import libs,
>> which we don't use in favour of our our own ones.
> Don't you need to do that for the other functions too?

With just this patch, the compilation works fine for me. There were not
that many functions affected by mingw-w64 change. Note that most msvcrt
functions are exported without underscore prefix. AFAICS, MSVC has such
inline wrapper in math.h only for hypot and hypotf. I checked why hypodf
was not affected so far and it seems like it's just because it uses
different way of forwarding in mingw-w64 crt, so that's also worth
changing in our math.h to be safe for the future changes.

Jacek