[AppDB]: Recent UCE/Spam waves in AppDBs comments

Joerg Schiermeier news at Schiermeier-IT.de
Sat Apr 27 19:02:18 CDT 2013

Hi list,
hello Rosanne,

I just saw again a lot of spam posted into the AppDB.
Thanks to Rosanne who deleted this senseless and useless mails
rapidly.
But isn't there a real solution for this problem?
OK, to kill this guys maybe the best way, but than I will get seriously
problems. :-) So please, isn't there a way to set up a filter - for
user names or, with more effect, for IPs of this bad guys ISPs?
I know, this will cause 'collateral damage' but if it helps to prevent
the next wave of spam - I think it's OK.

This maybe a task for AppDBs administrator, isn't it?

--

Kindly regards
Joerg Schiermeier