[AppDB]: Only display comments section in case version has maintainers

Joerg Schiermeier news at Schiermeier-IT.de
Mon Apr 29 15:38:32 CDT 2013

Hi list,

> Forced moderation of comments could work for apps with maintainers
> who are doing their job, but most of the spam I recently deleted was
> in unmaintained apps.

This will be the first step towards a better maintained AppDB!

> My suggestion would be to block comments
> altogether on unmaintained apps, not just because of spam, but
> because of other inappropriate things that are not being monitored,
> such as posting links to illegal downloads.

For me it seems to be a got idea to get the maintainers more in charge
also to everything around their maintained applications.

I general I would like to have this submitted patch in the actual
AppDB. And if it is so bad for some maintainers, they might start a
new discussion here..

Thanks to all who did some work when creating an patch and wrote some
issues here!

--

Kindly regards
Joerg Schiermeier