po: Add English (Canada) resource [Take 2]

Ken Sharp kennybobs at o2.co.uk
Fri Aug 2 04:38:13 CDT 2013

With all the corrections in-place for Canadian English, the British
English it defaults to is identical (as far as Wine is concerned).

This patch has a couple of errors now so it can be disregarded.

If a separate entry to en_CA is necessary then let me know and I'll
resubmit with the changes, but for now I think it may be unnecessary.

If future patches introduce any "awkward" words then I'll send an
updated patch then.