Request to add wow64 keyword to bugzilla

Ken Sharp kennybobs at o2.co.uk
Wed Aug 7 08:23:53 CDT 2013

On 07/08/13 13:59, Rosanne DiMesio wrote:
> Can wow64 be added as a keyword to bugzilla? I know we already have win64 as a keyword, but that's being used for both 64 bit apps and 32 bit apps in a 64 bit wineprefix. I'm interested in being able to track the latter, as it's hitting increasing numbers of users.

The win64 keyword should only be used when 64-bit code is used and is
the problem. It shouldn't be used just because the WINEPREFIX is 64-bit
or that would be all Ubuntu users on AMD64 using the standard packages.

Would I be right in assuming you would like to see bugs in 32-bit
applications that are only present in a wow64 WINEPREFIX? Are there many?