configure.ac: allow disabling winemac.drv

Ken Thomases ken at codeweavers.com
Thu Aug 8 18:29:25 CDT 2013

On Aug 8, 2013, at 5:56 PM, Austin English wrote:

> +AC_ARG_WITH(winemac,   AS_HELP_STRING([--without-winemac],[do not build native Mac (Cocoa) driver]),
> +            [if test "x$withval" = "xno"; then ac_cv_header_ApplicationServices_ApplicationServices_h=no; fi])

A switch to disable the Mac driver is fine with me, but you can't pretend that the ApplicationServices framework header isn't present.  There are other places within Wine which check that.
http://source.winehq.org/source/dlls/windowscodecs/icnsformat.c#L24
http://source.winehq.org/source/dlls/winspool.drv/info.c#L48

-Ken