Process for reporting security bugs?

Marcus Meissner meissner at suse.de
Mon Aug 12 05:08:09 CDT 2013

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 01:12:24PM +0900, Andrew Church wrote:
> [Please cc: me on any replies since I'm not subscribed to the list.]
>
> Hi,
>
> Is there a specific process for reporting security-related bugs in Wine?
> I've looked through winehq.org but haven't found any mention of such; I
> just wanted to make sure I haven't overlooked anything before posting the
> bug in a publicly visible manner.

There is no such process set up for Wine yet.

If you want to report a thing privately, you could mail our chief in command,
Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> privately and perhaps CC me
as I am a security guy at SUSE ;)

If it is not a high severe issue you can also just mail this mailinglist
here (wine-devel).

Ciao, Marcus