Sort the AUTHORS file by their last names.

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Fri Aug 16 15:50:32 CDT 2013

On 08/16/2013 09:33 PM, Tae Wong wrote:
> You have to manually update it by adding all authors from the GIT log.
>
> The attachment is here at first message.
That one you did is not correct either:
- I see some Spanish "double" last names sorted by the 2nd one instead
  of the first.
- In Dutch the "van" is not part of last name so you cannot sort those
  under "V"

I'm sure there is more of that in other languages. Like I said this is
not a trivial problem. And not a problem that can be automated thus not
sustainable long term. There's a reason git opts to sort the text lines.

bye
        michael