Wine Gecko 2.24-beta1

Zhenbo Li litimetal at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 21:14:29 CDT 2013

I've tested some websites, and found that these pages have problems:

http://mail.163.com         (it will make gecko crash)
http://huaban.com           (nothing can be shown)
http://douban.com           (no pictures)
http://html5test.com/       (can't load page, and I'm sure that it's
not a regression)

I've tested them with Firefox + flashblock, so I think they are not
caused by flash.

I'm glad to do more tests to contribute Gecko.

Cheers.

--
Have a nice day!
Zhenbo Li