PLEASE add bug links!

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Aug 18 03:56:41 CDT 2013

On Fri, 16 Aug 2013, Rosanne DiMesio wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Aug 2013 20:51:19 +0100
> Ken Sharp <kennybobs at o2.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > I believe someone managed to run a script to find the unlinked bugs. I
> > can't remember who it was now, sadly, and I don't know if it was
> > server-side, which would obviously be quicker.
> >
> Dan Kegel. http://kegel.com/wine/unlinked.html

This page seems to list a lot of closed bugs. Do we want to bother
linking the AppDB to those? If not it would probably be relatively easy
to remove them from the list which would make finding the remaining
offenders easier.

Another problem with that list is that some bugs correspond to no
specific Windows application (e.g. 'Stabilize Winelib User Guide Table
of Contents') and thus will never be linked from the AppDB. As a result
they will remain in this 'todo' list indefinitely. It would be goo to
have a way to get them removed. One possibility would be to have a
button or some such on the page, but it might be better to have some
kind of indication directly in Bugzilla, maybe a keyword?

In case someone would like to improve the script producing this page, is
its source available somewhere?

                      Computers are like airconditioners
                They stop working properly if you open WINDOWS