Willing to join Wine

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 13:03:09 CDT 2013

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 3:13 AM, Priyank Bhatt
<priyankbhatt1234 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to work for Wine . I'm a third year undergraduate Student , I
> have done my elimentary course on machine learning algorithm . I am
> also familiar with C/C++ and some what of Python .
> Please suggest what all do I need to learn or read so as to start
> contributing to the open source community of mlpack. As an amateur and as
> per your free slots what project form the idea's page should I work on ?

If you want to work on Wine, the best place to start would be:
http://wiki.winehq.org/Developers

Though your email seems like a copy/paste from a GSoC application for
mlpack...note that GSoC has already started, you'd have to wait until
next year (and put more effort than a simple copy/pasted email).

--
-Austin