Bugzilla emails in html format after update

Bruno Jesus 00cpxxx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 11:31:34 CST 2013

Hi, after the bugzilla update today I started receiving all emais in html
format even with the preferences set to text email (double checked).

For some reason gmail/firefox uses very small fonts to display the bug
comments in this new format and it's quite unreadable for me.

Is anyone else receiving html emails even with text emails configured in
preferences?

Or is there any other preference that need to be changed in order to have
the text emails back?

Best wishes,
Bruno