Travel sponsorship for Wine to FOSDEM

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Dec 17 15:16:29 CST 2013

Folks,

I neglected to put this out there, but the Wine party fund is able to
provide travel sponsorships for Wine contributors (where contributors is
not limited to programmers, and can be fairly loosely defined).

If you are interested in such a sponsorship, please write me privately.

We could still use some novel presentations in our dev room; so if you
want to get sponsored to come talk about Wine users or pitch the use of
Wine on the lunar lander, I'd be delighted by the combination.

Cheers,

Jeremy