ldd for wine dll- Sorry for preview spell errors,

Hin-Tak Leung htl10 at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Dec 22 18:07:54 CST 2013

Beside the fact that such functionality is already available
via winedump, I should also point out that patches from an
anonymous source without providing a real name are categorically
rejected on contributing to wine, as a matter of policy.

For others who cannot read Chinese, "逸天不羁" /yitianbuji
is not a real name. It is a Chinese phrase translating roughly to
"rebellious beyond the sky". The patches could be rejected just
based on that.