Failing tests in the Japanese and Hebrew languages

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Feb 18 04:48:48 CST 2013

On Sun, 17 Feb 2013, Yaron Shahrabani wrote:

> Looks like both encoding and RTL checks.

Did you mean that for a specific test?

> I think the translation is non-UTF-8 (At least it was like that when I was
> working with .rc files).
>
> Nowadays I believe that the PO should be UTF-8 so it shouldn't matter.

Yes, I don't think there should be encoding issues, at least as far as
the resources are concerned. Note that the question marks in some
failure messages are probably just because the Wine tests use ANSI
functions to report the errors. But the strings actually being
tested are probably proper Unicode strings.

                     Avoid the Gates of Hell - use Linux.