Wine Wiki needs your help!

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Mon Jan 14 10:38:23 CST 2013

Folks,

As we all know, through the years spam has been an ongoing problem.
We dealt with it OK, as we valued the openness of our wiki. That's good.

However, all this churn has accumulated a lot of garbage on the system,
as orphaned pages and dummy users. These have accumulated to such
an extent that we are reaching system limits.

I need your help to clean them out. First, we have to separate the spam
from the real content. I've created a Google Spreadsheet for pages:

https://docs.google.com/a/lattica.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmY-Kp_Ihu3idFNEOUt0UkVGUko4elhkOHVoaWx2OWc#gid=5

and one for users:

https://docs.google.com/a/lattica.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmY-Kp_Ihu3idGdPYXJ0dlUxZGZfdURGQWdFc2picWc#gid=0

We need to mark spam as "Spam" and what's good  as "OK" in the
"Spam" column. I'll take that data and apply it to the wiki.

Please let me know if we can do this any simpler or if there are
any problems.

Thanks!

--
Dimi Paun