Wine Wiki needs your help!

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Jan 14 12:35:54 CST 2013

On Mon, 14 Jan 2013, Dimi Paun wrote:

> MoinMoin creates a dir for every page. I simply got the list
> by listing these directories. (This is the problem -- there is a
> limit of 2^15 subdirectories, and this is what we were hitting
> a few days ago).
>
> Does that answer the question?

It feels like your methodology is flawed.
Let's take the "Jaw crusher from joyal jc001j" page as an example.

As far as I can tell that page has already been deleted. MoinMoin knows
that. So you should not need us humans to waste time going through
20000+ rows of the spreadsheet to tell you that the directory
corresponds to a deleted page.

So is your problem that you want to preserve non-spam deleted pages?

Can't a script go through these directories, notice that the page has
been deleted, that the delete comment contains the word 'spam' and then
delete the directory?

  Any sufficiently advanced Operating System is indistinguishable from Linux