Wine Wiki needs your help!

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Mon Jan 14 23:05:39 CST 2013

On 13-01-14 11:11 PM, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> Hi Dimi,
>
> Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com> wrote:
>
>> I've cleanup the deleted pages, were down to about 740 pages,
>> mostly good stuff:
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/a/lattica.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmY-Kp_Ihu3idFNEOUt0UkVGUko4elhkOHVoaWx2OWc#gid=5
>>
>> Please check it out, lemme know if any spam is still left standing.
> At least the following pages don't exist (and seem to be deleted as spam):
>
> AdamSpang
> AntoineX56
> BoyceUai
> CharlesYJI
> CyrilBann
>
> I didn't check futher entries, may be your scrpt can do that?

Thanks -- some of these where skipped by the first pass of the script.
Ran it again, we're down to 729. However, eyeballing the result looks pretty
clean, so I'll say this is good enough for now, as far as pages are
concerned.

Thanks everyone for your help!

I'll take down the Pages spreadsheet.

Now, what about the users? Those are files (not directories) so we don't
face
the same low limit (32k), but it would be nice if we could, somehow, cleanup
those files as well.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.