User driver function conventions

C.W. Betts computers57 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 14:09:34 CST 2013

I'm wondering what the user driver functions GetScreenSaveActive and SetScreenSaveActive are supposed to do. I have an implementation against CodeWeaver's changes to Wine and I just want to make sure that I'm making the functions properly.

First is GetScreenStateActive. Does it check for if the screen saver is disabled for the whole system or just the app.

And SetScreenStateActive. Is it supposed to set the activity for the whole system (I.E. if two apps call SetScreenStateActive to yes, then one to no, does the screen saver run) or is it per-app?