macdrv: implement getting and setting the screen saver state. if(Style)

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Tue Jan 22 06:38:12 CST 2013

Hi,

Ken Thomases wrote:
>> +                    if(success != kIOReturnSuccess)
>Another style nitpick: please put a space between "if" and the condition.
>  That applies to the "if(count2)" above, too.

I find this over the top.  Where is the rule?
Andrew Eikum's mmdevapi code -- which I don't consider very old in Wine --
uses exactly 0 space between if and ().

So what is it that the Wine "project" can tell new contributors?

The only rule I see is: "Look at the code surrounding the patch" and
its corollary: "if you create a new module, you're the first and define
the style others will have to follow."

Regards,
	Jörg Höhle