Clang warnings on OS X ML

C.W. Betts computers57 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:44:54 CST 2013

When compiling Wine using Clang, there are a bunch of warnings that pop up, such as:
ld: warning: could not create compact unwind for .L__wine_spec_call16_p_pw: dwarf uses DW_CFA_same_value
ld: warning: could not create compact unwind for ___wine_stub_VARBSTRFROMR8: stack subq instruction is too different from dwarf stack size

On win16 DLLs.

And these warnings are with general DLL:
ld: warning: could not create compact unwind for ___wine_stub__aullshr: stack subq instruction is too different from dwarf stack size
ld: warning: could not create compact unwind for .L__wine_spec_relay_entry_point_52: stack subq instruction is too different from dwarf stack size

Another worrying warning is that __force_align_arg_pointer__ being an unknown attribute.

There's also a lot of enum conversion warnings.

There was also a linker warning about register usage, but I can't seem to find it again.

I could upload the whole log, but it is fairly large: 6.4 MB.