Mac OS X releases

Wolf Kappesser wolf.kappesser at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 12:29:32 CDT 2013

Hello,

my name is Wolf I am from germany and use OSX 10.8 to develop my apps, play games etc. I have read that there is no one, who compile the OSX version of WINE. I would do this. I have tried the osxwinebuilder script from http://code.google.com/p/osxwinebuilder and it did the job.
I have download the old 1.5.30 wine for Mac and it has some additional features. They doesn't exist in the pure osxwinebuilder build. Where I can get them?
I would give the OSX wine to the community, what I need to to? I have read that I should post to this list to get additional advices.

Greets
Wolf